Beauty Splurge Haul



Over the last week, I seem to (with the help of Anna) have emptied my purse and gone a little mad in the beauty department, so I thought I would share my purchases with you..


Let's get started...


The Lush Space Girl Bath Ballistic. This smells absolutely divine, with a lavender/blackcurrant type smell (as you can see I am not great as describing smells, sorry!) but honestly I cannot wait to use this when I next have a bath.



The Lancome Hypnôse Drama Mascara in 01. This is my absolute favourite mascara and I had just run out, so I just had to have it again! In fact, this was in my February favourites post so if you want more details about why I love it so much then you can see there. 



All these items were bought in Boots on their classic 3 for 2 deal, which gets me spending every time.. 
So, from left to right, there is the Garnier Soft Essentials Comforting Toner, Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry Ultra-Hydrating Moisture Match, and Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Nose Strips. I've used all these products and all of them have done wonders for my skin, so I highly recommend all of them!



I was inspired to buy these Superdrug Cotton Wool Pads, by the youtuber and blogger Zoella. They are actually from the Superdrug mother and baby range but are cheaper and bigger, so you can't go wrong really. I have been using them along with my new Garnier toner.



I have tried so many different hairspray's and none of them have seemed to do the job, so I decided to try the Boots own extra firm hold hairspray, since it's very cheap and you get a lot of it. Although I wouldn't say it is amazing, it does the job almost as well as my old L'oreal Elnett Satin Supreme Hold Hairsray.


These last two items were actually a surprise present from my nan and as you can see she is amazing:


The MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul is a blush I have been wanting to buy for ages but putting off due to the £19.00 price tag..but now I have it I am absolutely loving it! It's not like your typical 'pinky' blush, it has more of a peachy, nude tone to it, with an amazing shimmer.



Finally, the MAC Paint Pot Eyeshadow in Bare Study  is a beautiful nude eyeshadow that really brightens my eyes when I put it on..so props to my nan for choosing this amazing colour.


So, I hope you liked this quick haul and as always, if you want to contact Anna or I then leave a comment or contact us and we will happily respond. 

Olivia xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena