Quick Fix - 5 Beauty Buys

What's up guys today I have just a quick little post for you showing the most recent makeup bits I have picked up (a mini haul) 


Right to Left - Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie, Revlon Balm Stain in Romantic, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Mac Blush in Well Dressed



 

This colour is unique from anything else I have in my lip product collection; I generally either go for light/medium pinks or reds. To start my venturing out into other colours, I decided to choose a Lip Butter because they are just so easy to wear! They are £7.99 at Boots.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Romantic



There is a 'Buy one get one half price' deal on Revlon, and I thought it would be rude not to take advantage of this. Therefore I seem to have ended up with another Kissable Balm Stain but this time in a lovely sheer red. I love these products and for £4 (after the deal) I couldn't say no.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze



This is one of those products which has been talked about some much online, and so I finally gave it and bought it. I think it is called 'Bad to the Bronze' abroad, but in England it has a different name. Not sure why, but anyway this is a beautiful product and well worth £5.

Mac Blush in Well Dressed



I have wanted this product for so long, but it was the £17.50 price tag which was stopping me. I caved and recklessly bought it and now I'm glad I did! I think it is such a 'me' colour, but would work on so many different skin tones. How exciting!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51 Light Vanilla

I generally don't wear foundation but after I heard Essie Button talking about this one I couldn't resist. My first impressions are good, it has light coverage and goes on lovely and smoothly. I have the lightest shade and I think it matches me quite well (which is hard to find). Overall so far I really like this product (and it smells lush)!


Hope you liked this quick post guys, and if you want me to review any of these product I would be more than happy! Just comment below or contact Olivia and me. Thanks everyone!

Anna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena