What's in Anna's makeup bag?

Hi guys, for another quick and easy read I have decided to post what is in my makeup bag. I generally carry what I use day to day, as I keep it in my dressing table drawer (separate from my other makeup). So there isn't too much but hopefully this will entertain you for a few minutes!





My makeup bag is just a small one from Primark (bought a long time ago) and was probably about £3.. It is simple yet effective for what I need it for.


The first thing in my makeup bag is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara in the waterproof formula. I am trying not to use this at the moment as it is relatively new, and I am (attempting to) use up the makeup I have before buying/starting new bits! But that's in there.


Next I have my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Peach Glow. As I mentioned it in my February Favourites, I won't go into much detail. I just love the matte finish it gives with a light dusting without caking on extra powder and coverage.



Third is my moisturizer. I have recently switched to the Johnson's Daily Essential Day Cream for normal skin (from a Neutrogena one I didn't like) and so far I like it. I just thought that this would be a good everyday moisturizer to get my skin back to normal after the winter months.


I also carry my ELF Studio Line blush in Tickled Pink. As you can see, this product has been used lots by both me and my sister because it is such a natural, any-look kind of colour. And, for a cheap price, the colour pay off is quite good and you get a fair amount of product.



Then I have my two Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Big Bang (left) and Celestial (right). The main reason I have these in my makeup bag is because I haven't decided where to store them in my collection. However, I do really love these opaque lip lacquers and highly recommend them. I haven't got a good chance to wear them as of yet but so far so good (apart from the smell which I can't stand)!


For my concealer, I am using the well talked about Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1. This concealer gives fab coverage at an even better price. I also find that the colour matches well and does a nice job of illuminating under the eyes.


The mascara which I am trying to use up is the MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash. This is almost finished and I have really enjoyed using it for a lovely natural lash look; I find it gives lengthened and defined lashes really easily and this is perfect for the days when I want a bit extra without going full-out.


Next I have the MUA Blusher in Shade 2. Again, I mentioned this in my February Favourites so you can read about it there! Overall I just don't think you can go wrong with this lovely shade for £1!


Another blush I have in my makeup bag is the Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels. This beautiful orangey coral blush was a christmas gift from Olivia (co-blogger). What I love about this blusher is that I have no other colours like it. You also only need the tiniest amount to give a pretty flush and you're ready to go.


Penultimately, there is an empty MAC Brownborder Technakohl Eyeliner. The reason I am keeping this packaging is for Back 2 Mac (if you don't know what this is, read MAC's explanation). I just keep it in my makeup bag as I know that otherwise I will lose it!


And finally I have my liquid eyeliner, the L'Oreal Superliner in Black Lacquer. I think this may have replaced the Carbon Gloss line as I couldn't find that one anywhere. I have only used this a few times but so far I am definitely loving it and I will probably repurchase this when its finished! I find it is very easy to get a thin, black line on the upper lashes and it stays nicely as well!

Ok so that is everything in my makeup bag, I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Please feel free to comment telling me what is in your makeup bag (or about anything else for that matter) or you can contact Olivia and me. Thank you for stopping by!
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena