Anna's April Favourites!

Hello! It's been more than a week since we last posted on our blog, but don't think that we've given up! With GCSEs coming up, we've both just had more than a little bit on our minds. Anyway, April is almost over so I thought it only right to show some of my April favourites


Makeup



I had been searching for a highlighter for ages but couldn't justify spending £19.50 on Benefit High Beam. In the end I bought MAC's Pearl Creme Colour Base (which I also like). However, whilst browsing through some blog sales I spotted High Beam for £5! It had been used a few times but I was so happy to finally own it. With the sun trying to shine, this product is perfect and gives such a nice sheen.



My next favourite was in a previous haul and is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation in 51 Light Vanilla. I'm including this in my favourites because I never used to wear foundation at all, but I have enjoyed using this so much due to its super light coverage. Although it looks quite yellow, it blends so easily into my skin and just gives a lovely radiant finish (my eldest brother complimented on how radiant I looked when I wore this, cute).




An old favourite of mine is the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner. This was also in my last haul but I had owned this before as well. The reason I like this so much is because it is so easy to control and is black first time. It is also so cheap and definitely worth a try if you struggle with eyeliner. 


2 coats of nail polish
My final makeup favourite is this Nail Paint by Barry M in Pink Flamingo 305. I've had this for a while but never really appreciated it. It just seemed like a 'meh' colour to me, but after wearing this I have realised how much I love it. Every time I glance at my nails or see me wearing this in a photo I always think how nice it looks. Such a classic and I can't wait to wear this all the time in the summer.

Music


As the people in my household probably already know, I have been obsessed with Paolo Nutini's song Candy. I also really love the version which was on The Voice, sung by Smith and Jones.

TV


I'm sure Olivia will join me in saying that Gossip Girl has to be in our favourites. We are both at the start of Season 4 and are racing through the series like there's no tomorrow. I can't wait to finish the show and I definitely recommend it if you're looking for something to watch! It is on Netflix or you can rent the DVDs by post on Lovefilm



Thank you for reading everyone! I would be so happy if you were to leave a comment telling us your favourites (or anything else) or you can contact us
Anna xxx

*PS the photos of my cat were just cute so thought I would include them haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena