Olivia's Night Routine

For today's post I thought I'd share with you my nightly/shower routine and the products that I use. Hope you enjoy!





I am always trying out new shampoos and conditioners because my hair isn't in the best condition and it can get very dry, especially with this rubbish, British weather. Thankfully, I find the Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner amazing and really does make a difference and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny.

I was given this Possibility Raspberry Pavlova Shower Gel as a christmas present and as you can see I've almost finished it! As well as using it as a shower gel it works as a bubble bath too, which I love doing because of the amazing raspberry scent.

This was quite a recent buy and I have to say it has fast become my absolute favourite bath/shower product. The Soap&Glory Breakfast Scrub leaves my skin so soft and smelling absolutely divine, I can't help but sniff the tub whenever I can...

After a shower I love to use this Soap&Glory Body Butter which absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave me feeling 'sticky' for ages. It also has a really yummy/fresh scent, so definitely one of my favourite body moisturisers.

As you can see, I am a fan of the Soap&Glory products, and this Face Scrub is no exception. As well as exfoliating my skin, I usually leave it on for about 5 minutes and it acts as a face mask, overall this product does wonders for my skin and I love it!

I then wash my face with the Garnier Deep Clean Foam Wash, use the Garnier Comforting Toner and the Garnier Moisture Match, which were all featured in my Beauty Splurge Haul.

Then, of course I need to at least attempt to get rid of all those nasty spots, so I apply this Boots Tea Tree and Witchhazel Spot Stick, which i'm not sure helps an awful lot but owell, you have to at least try these things?!

And finally..thanks again to the freezing, British weather, my lips have been so dry recently, so I use the Lush Sweet Lips Scrub then apply Vaseline (can't beat the classic).


So, there's my nightly routine and all the products I use, hope you found this enjoyable and possibly even useful. Anyway, if you want to ask for more details on any of these products or just want to chat, contact Anna or I or just leave a comment.

Olivia xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena