Anna's Current Favourites!

Hello everybody, neither one of us has posted since April, and that is because we have been doing our GCSEs. However now we've both completely finished our exams, so we can get back into blogging and we can't wait! To begin our comeback, I am going to tell you about a few things which I have been recently enjoying...


Makeup 


The first favourite has been featured in a post before, and is the Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels. I have been going for minimal makeup in general so having this coral colour on the cheeks just adds a bit of something or other. I just get a bit on my hand then use the Expert Face Brush to apply it. 




The next is an eyeshadow combination. I have been using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in On and On Bronze, with the gold/champagne colour from my Sleek Storm Palette over the top (second from left on the top row). I tried this because Essie Button suggested using a gold eyeshadow over the Maybelline one and I really liked the results. Both these products are great on their own too, and I would definitely recommend both!

Nails


For nail polish I have been loving Essie Fiji with Barry M Pink Silver Glitter over the top. I have loved the Barry M one over loads of polishes, but Fiji in particular. I think this is the perfect combo for summer as the white-pink makes your nails look really polished and sleek. 100% one to try!

Brush


Along with every man and his dog, I have been loving the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I mainly use this with the blush I mentioned earlier, but also for foundation or powder. The dense bristles make for perfect, no-streak application and I love it! I am so happy I bought it and look forward to getting more from the range. They are very reasonably priced, but on Amazon they are sometimes on sale! So keep an eye out.

So that's all of my current favourites! I hope you enjoyed, and Olivia and I can't wait to be posting more frequently. We have a few ideas lined up, but if you have any requests or just fancy a chat, comment below or contact us. Thank you!

Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena