Birthday Haul!

Hello everyone! It was my birthday not so long ago, and I thought I would do a birthday haul! So this is most of the stuff which I received. I am grateful for everything and I hope you enjoy reading!


Firstly, part of my birthday present from my parents was going on holiday with Olivia and her family to Portugal!


They bought me lots of lovely bits and pieces from Soap and Glory.


The Breakfast Scrub was something which I had recently run out of, so I am happy to be reunited! The other scrub is Sugar Crush. It smells amazing and I am so excited to give it a go.



My favourite beauty product category has got to be lip products. I have only used these once or twice so far, but they all seem lovely! The swatches from top to bottom are the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist, Fabulipstick in Perfect Day and A Great Kisser lip balm in Vanilla Bean.


I'd seen TalkBeckyTalk rave about this cleanser and so when I opened this I was so excited! It is the Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser. You get a muslin cloth included so it's even better.


My group of friends and my sister very kindly gave me some fab things too.


I had been eyeing Essie's summer collection every time I went into Boots, so when I saw this shimmery lilac nail polish Full Steam Ahead I was so happy!


My friends bought the Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon and Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Funtime Fuschia; both colours which I have wanted for a long time. Ellen, my sister, bought me MAC's Sunny Seoul. Although it isn't a colour I have heard of before, it is really beautiful and I definitely think I will get a lot of wear out of it.



This is MAC's Greensmoke, also from Ellen. It is a gorgeous glittery dark green eyeshadow. I have used this a couple of times for an eyeliner and I really love it. It is an easy way to do a twist on black eyeliner!


Some other things I got are shown above. You might have seen in my Empties post that I had used the Boots' Own nose strips and they were a bit rubbish. I was so excited to try the Biore ones as they are like the 'creme de la creme' of drugstore nose strips. I have used one and was really impressed! Definitely worth the extra money in my opinion.
My friends also bought me the Real Techniques Blush brush which is as amazing as I knew it would be. You can't see the style in this picture but there is a super cute dress from H&M as well as the Mrs Chuck Bass T-Shirt! It is no secret that I am IN love with Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick//Blair Waldorf/Leighton Meester/Chair so this top is actually perfect for me. If you haven't already, you need to watch Gossip Girl!


Possibly the best part of my birthday was receiving this fabulous array of Percy Pigs. You can only buy these from Marks and Spencers unfortunately, but they are the best ever!

So that's everything that I got from my immediate family and school friends - from my extended family and friends I got mostly money as I didn't ask for anything in particular! Again I am so so grateful for everything I got for my birthday and it was so good to spend time with everyone. If you want a review of anything mentioned here or just want a chat, leave us a comment or contact us!

Anna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena