Celebrity Looks For Less

Hey guys, have you ever seen a picture or video of a celebrity and thought 'If only I was rich and famous, I could have amazing style like that..'.  Well, with my help, now you can have that amazing style just without the celebrity price tag!!

For my first celebrities with great style but maybe not on the kindest of budgets, the Jenner sisters or as most people know them, the two youngest girls in the Kardashian Klan..

Kendall & Kylie Jenner



Let's start with Kylie, this is a very simple and summery look that could easily pass as an evening outfit, as well as a day outfit. So here are similar key pieces to her outfit that can be found on the highstreet..





Now for Kendall, the majority of this outfit is plain and simple, apart from the pale pink blouse which gives the whole outfit a more bright and casual feel with accessories that bring a hint of glamour to the outfit. So, here are my high-street discoveries that will help give you Kendall's amazing style..





Hope you found this post both interesting and helpful. If you want me to find a high-street version of a specific celebrity look just comment or contact me and I will be more than happy to do so!! 

Olivia xoxox


1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ladies clothing wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena